Design a Basic Sport Program, a 4.5-hour module, will teach you to:
- create a sound outline for your sport program that includes competition and training events;
- compare your program to those outlined by the NCCP in terms of long-term athlete development;
- assess the athletic development opportunities your program offers, and identify ways to remedy any weaknesses;
- interpret the information in a sample program, identifying training priorities and objectives at certain periods; and
- establish a link between your program’s training objectives and the content of practice sessions.
All NCCP Coaches Week courses are reduced to $10 per course as part of the National Coaches Week initiative and are dispersed back into the community via coaching grants. Coaches who complete NCCP training during Coaches Week are eligible to apply for a grants to be awarded early in 2018
NCCP Design a Basic Sport Program - Facilitated by Bryan Baxter