May 20 2021 - 6:00pm to May 22 2021 - 12:30pm
Upon completing the Teaching and Learning module you will be able to:
- assess your own beliefs regarding effective teaching;
- analyze certain coaching situations to determine if they promote learning;
- create conditions that promote learning and self-esteem through:
- appropriate consideration of the affective, cognitive and motor dimensions of learning;
- the use of words and methods that relate to an athlete’s preferred learning style;
- a sound organization;
- active supervision; and
- the use of well-formulated feedback offered at the right time and with the right frequency.
Please note: This is a live, facilitator-led, interactive, group-based course offered online through Zoom. To participate in an Online Delivery course, you must have a working microphone and speakers as well as reliable access to the internet (Dial-up or High Speed).
Host: viaSport BC
Location: Online through Zoom
Dates/Times: May 20th 6:00 - 9:00pm PT & May 22nd 9:30am - 12:30pm PT
Cost: $80 + GST
Registration: Register online
For more information on Online Delivery, click here.