PacificSport Vancouver Island and Woodgrove Pines Clinic are pleased offer our registered athletes the opportunity to apply for one of four (4) Athlete Bursaries at $500 each. The athlete must be a registered PacificSport Athletes to apply.
SAVE THE DATE: Cheques will be handed out to the recipients on Monday May 28th at 4pm. Bursary recipients will also receive complimentary concussion baseline tests which will be carried out May 28th from 4pm-5:30pm.
Please complete the questions and submit to Kevin Lindo. All eligible applications will be reviewed by PacificSport VI and Woodgrove Pines Clinic.
- Outline your 3 favourite accomplishments this past year.
- Describe any volunteer or community work that you have done in the past year:
- In 500 words or less, please describe why PacificSport Vancouver Island should consider you for a bursary
APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY 4PM ON Friday May 18, 2018 VIA EMAIL TO KEVIN LINDO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The top four (4) applicants will receive additional high-performance services from Woodgrove Pines Clinic. Preference will be given to those applicants who:
1. Attend PacificSport workshops and seminars.
2. Support PacificSport programs and events including our AGM and XploreSportZ camps.
3. Regularly communicate with the PacificSport ACS staff to provide updates on their successes and challenges.
4. When called upon, represent PacificSport at public appearances, such as school visits and other presentations.
NOTE: Each applicant must be a registered PacificSport athlete.