We are continuing our work on the return of sport in B.C. and know how important regular updates and resource sharing is with our sport community. To best communicate up-to-date information with the sport sector, we have created a hub of resources at our Return to Sport page.
New resources and updates this week include:
- A transcript from our Sport Science and Sport Medicine webinar highlighting questions and answers around return to sport.
- Recordings of our region-specific return to sport Town Hall webinars, available on ourYouTube channel.
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan development template for non-affiliated sport organizations, available on our resource page.
- A new infrastructure grant that includes eligibility for sport and recreation projects.
- The Youth Community Partnership program to fund community-service projects to engage youth to rebuild their communities from the effects of COVID-19.
Please take a moment to share this message with anyone you think may benefit from receiving updates and information on return to sport.
From all of us at viaSport, we hope you are all keeping safe and healthy.