PacificSport VI and the viaSport Regional Alliance
PacificSport Vancouver Island is funded by investments from the Province of BC, viaSport, and the City of Nanaimo, and is a member of the viaSport Regional Alliance— a network of five PacificSport centres and three regional multi-sport leaders across the province.
The viaSport Regional Alliance partnership is a collective of provincial sport-delivery organizations passionate about enriching lives and energizing communities via sport.
Each PacificSport Centre or Regional Alliance partner organization delivers exceptional programming ensuring all British Columbians receive quality options to lead healthy and active lifestyles.
PacificSport VI | PacificSport Fraser Valley | PacificSport Interior | PacificSport Okanagan | Engage Sport North
Use the links above to visit each organization's website.
On each website, you may find:
- Multi-sport camps for children and youth
- Leadership development courses
- Athlete development and training opportunities
- Community physical activity programs for all abilities
- Certified coach and official training clinics
- Physical activity and sport resources for all sport leaders and educators
- Special events in your community