- This event has passed.
XploreSportZ Fall Series | Tae-kwon-do Day
November 26, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Discover a variety of exciting sports with our XploreSportZ Fall Series. These three hour camps introduce kids to various sports and celebrate physical activity and a love of play.
The 2022 series is eight-weeks long and runs Saturday mornings at a variety of locations across Nanaimo. The program is for children ages 7-12.
November 26 Session: Tae-kwon-do
Tae-kwon-do Day will take place at Oliver Woods Community Centre. All equipment will be provided for participants to use. Please bring water and a light snack.
- Full 8-Week Series: $240
- If your child cannot make the entire series but you are interested in a selection of 3 or 5 days, please contact Aisha at email@example.com to set up a custom registration.
- There is financial assistance available for this program and we encourage families to get in touch. Please contact Aisha at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
All sessions are led by qualified sport coaches who will comfortably introduce these sports to all participants, with accommodations for all experience levels.
Other series dates include:
- October 22: Mountain Biking/Learn2Ride
- October 29: Hiking/Geocaching
- November 5: Skateboarding
- November 12: Fishing
- November 29: Wheelchair Sports
- December 3: Curling*
- December 10: Tumbling/Cheerleading
- Note: Dates marked with * are being confirmed. Listed sports may change.