L.E.A.D. Summer Camps
PacificSport VI’s popular L.E.A.D Summer Camp is back for 2021. This year we have partnered with School for Strength to provide a full week of activity and sport! The camps feature strength and conditioning as the foundation, with cross-training, fitness, yoga, and sport development education offered over two separate weeks. Participants will focus on individual skills in different outdoor locations in Nanaimo. This is a unique athletics-driven camp experience, and is an amazing opportunity for young athletes!
2021 Camp Details
This camp is for athletes of all genders aged 11-16.
July 5-9, 2021, 9:00am to 4:00pm
- 9 to 3:30 pm, Monday for Friday
- Group workouts with School for Strength
- Yoga classes with Inner Revolution
- Mental Training workshops with Geoff Hackett
- Guest coaches delivering various sport sessions and small-sided games in track and field, soccer, and rugby
- Day at Westwood Lake
Camp participants will be required to provide their own food, snacks, and water.
Please email Geoff Hackett if you have further questions.