Registered Athletes can utilize three types of services to ensure holistic performance development.
1) Training Services: meet the needs of high-performance athletes in training
- GymWorks – free access to our strength training network
- SportHealth – discounted medical treatment, rehabilitation, and monitoring
2) Support Services: assist athletes with savings so that limited resources can be invested directly into high-performance training
- FoodStuff – savings on food expenses
- MoreStuff – discounted sports equipment, travel and provincial partners (i.ei Pita Pit and diagnostics)
3) Life Services provide athletes with the tools they need for success on the podium today and in their careers as community leaders tomorrow
- Sport Education – professional and personal development workshops
For more information on any of our Registered Athlete services, please contact Kevin Lindo.
Registered athletes and coaches are also eligible to access Community Partners managed by any of our partner locations throughout BC. To see the benefits also available in other regions, please see the links below:
· Engage Sport North (Main Office: Prince George; Region: Northern BC)
· PacificSport Fraser Valley (Main Office: Langley; Region: Fraser Valley)
· PacificSport Interior BC (Main Office: Kamloops; Region: Interior)
· PacificSport Okanagan (Main Office: Kelowna; Region: Okanagan)
· PacificSport Vancouver Island (Main Office: Nanaimo; Region: Northern Vancouver Island)
Grants and bursaries
There are several funding opportunities for high performance athletes available within the province and across the country. Visit our Funding page for funding opportunities available in our region.
PacificSport Vancouver Island offers a variety of resources for athletes, coaches, parents, teachers, sport administrators and others. We are committed to providing the most current and accurate information. We only distribute resources written by certified professionals or by organizations that share our mandate. Visit our resources page to learn more.
To RENEW your existing athlete card, please do both of the following;
COMPLETE the ATHLETE CARD RENEWAL REQUEST.