PacificSport VI and The Regional Sport Alliance
PacificSport Vancouver Island is funded by investments from the Province of BC, viaSport, and the City of Nanaimo, and is a member of The Regional Sport Alliance— a network of four PacificSport centres, four regional multi-sport leaders across the province, viaSport BC, and the Canadian Sport Institute – Pacific.
The Regional Sport Alliance partnership is a collective of provincial sport-delivery organizations passionate about enriching lives and energizing communities via sport.
Each Regional Sport Alliance partner organization delivers exceptional programming ensuring all British Columbians receive quality options to lead healthy and active lifestyles.
Engage Sport North | Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence | Whistler Sport Legacies | Columbia Basin
Use the links above to visit each organization’s website.
On each website, you may find:
- Multi-sport camps for children and youth
- Leadership development courses
- Athlete development and training opportunities
- Community physical activity programs for all abilities
- Certified coach and official training clinics
- Physical activity and sport resources for all sport leaders and educators
- Special events in your community